Events, Courses & Retreats at The Meadow Healing Centre
Women's Sacral Healing Day
Date TBC With Ashley Parkin and Sounds Like Healing.
An immersive healing day for Women dedicated to nourishing and balancing the energy in the Sacral Chakra - "Svadhisthana"
This energy centre is located in the navel and lower back and extends to the reproductive organs and is linked to the lymphatic system and our hormones. Our Sacral Chakra is associated with the emotional body, sensuality, and creativity. Its element is water and as such, its energy is characterised by flow and flexibility.
Motivated by pleasure, Svadhisthana is the driving force for the enjoyment of life through the senses, whether it’s auditory, through taste, touch, or sight. Opening your Sacral Chakra allows you to “feel” the world around and in us. As such, it’s an important Chakra at the foundation of our feeling of well-being.
This is the area of your energy field that holds your memories. Feelings of guilt, unworthiness, self-pity, and that you’re not good enough take a firm root here, and might play havoc with your emotional health. By tuning up your Sacral Chakra, you give these emotions a chance to heal, so that you once again find your sense of purpose, and live an authentically empowered life.
This multi sensory day, led by Sounds Like Healing and Ashley Parkin will provide a healing and safe space for women to explore and connect with their Sacral energy. This will be an individual experience as well as an opportunity to connect with the power of being with other women. Come with openness and a playful attitude.
* Yin and Yang Yoga to support and nourish the Sarcal Chakra
* Therapeutic Sound Healing instruments tuned to the Sacral Chakra
* Guided Meditation
* Vocal Toning for group and self healing
* Drumming and rhythm for Sacral healing
* An opportunity to experience therapeutic instrument Monolina laid on the body, directly connecting to the Sacral area
* Sacral boosting refreshments
* Each participant will receive a Reiki charged Crystal to support Sacral health
* Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra with a Sound Bath and individual Reiki Healing
Bring a sharing vegetarian lunch. Please bring something orange (a scarf or item of clothing) to lay over the navel during parts of the day. You will need to bring something soft to lay on, a blanket, cushion and wear comfortable clothing.
Investment £45 per person (plus booking fee)
Limited places. For more information and booking, please click here.